Mind & Matter Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a place where brands reinvent their marketing strategies. We are selected by Silicon India Magazine as one of the Top 20 Most Promising Digital Marketing Agencies in India in 2015. We have an esteemed clientele of brands like Lafarge, ICICI Bank, Spencers, Star Ananda, Amplifon India, The Telegraph to name a few.
We believe in the fact that “All work no fun makes Jack a dull boy”. Hence we encourage our team members to have their share of comfort to deliver their best. Fun activities are a part of our daily life while working towards some serious business. We are a growing family. Looking forward to your participation in making our agency grow while you ride the growth ladder.
*Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers in the Name of Mind and Matter*
Fraud alert: Some Scammers are using our name to deceive job seekers. They promise positions, seek money, and pose as Mind and Matter representatives. Beware!
Please don't pay money for any job role, we don't take money to offer jobs!
In case you have any information related to this, kindly mail us at [email protected]
Social Media Manager
Mind and Matter - Kolkata, West Bengal
We’re looking to add a Social Media Manager to our team to manage and execute social media campaigns and enhance the digital reputation of our client base through audience growth and engagement. The goal of an SMM is to gain a thorough understanding of social media marketing, audience engagement, and partnering with clients to build their social communities.
Our company is made up of digital savvy, think-outside-the-box people who all work towards the same goal. If you are passionate about digital marketing, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a winning Social strategy for clients using industry best practices
- Consult with clients to understand their social marketing objectives
- Follow SMM campaign through to completion while providing guidance and making sure all deliverables are met and successfully implemented
- Manage day to day emails and phone calls with clients
- Develop content calendar and topic framework providing frequent content updates through the appropriate social channels.
- Social profile optimization: branding aesthetics, consistent business details & optimizing content with impact keywords
- Fully manage community interactions: monitor conversations, respond to reviews and comments and generate conversation.
- Producing engaging content updates in line with client business goals and objectives, targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Build a highly engaged social media following for our clients across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and relevant social channels month over month.
- Manage a portfolio of Social Reputation Management clients across a variety of local industries.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must be fluent in English and Bengali
- Graduate in any discipline
- Prefer 6 months - 1 year of professional experience creating and managing social media campaigns. (Freshers also welcome)
- Solid client relationship-building skills: including assessing client needs, strategy presentations, offering strategic counsel and crisis management.
- Deep understanding of all relevant social reputation utilities, social media best practices, and a desire to research and explore new offerings.
- Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment